done in one day, batched graphic design service for creative entrepreneurs
So you can stop stressing over all those graphics you have to create and actually get ahead on your to-do list
Focus on the tasks that make you money
Get professional design and branding direction
Before booking, we'll hop on a quick call to outline the scope of the project and allot the proper amount of time to knock everything out!
Upload your branding items, project content, and imagery. This allows us to focus on designing when the clock starts!
We'll have pre-scheduled check-ins over the course of the day. You'll live edit, review, and approve your items before our time ends.
"Jessica's process is so refined and she does such an incredible job guiding her clients through it! I always felt like she really took the time to understand my concepts and ideas. The intensive definitely made the whole experience feel very customized to my business and personality."
"I had one strategy session and felt like it was a great jump start to our re-branding process. The questions that were asked were thoughtful and prompted me to look deeper into my business. The strategy session allowed me to share my thoughts, clarify them, and receive guidance."
5 - HOURS
Starting at $625
5 continuous hours of design work for those who are serious about getting everything batched in one day!
- Full website updates: You're ready to overhaul your current site with updated imagery and copy
- Mobile site design (Showit 5 only)
- Educational materials
- One month's worth of blog, Pinterest, or other content based graphics
- And more!
3 - HOURS
Starting at $375
Knock out one larger design project or a few smaller items in 3 continuous hours, great for those just starting to outsource!
- Select website updates: pick a handful of pages you'd like updated
- Half a month's worth of blog, Pinterest, or other content based graphics
- One PDF or educational document
- And more!
1 - HOUR
Starting at $125
A super quick 1-hour to tackle a smaller projects or nagging issues. Perfect for those last minute items you forgot about!
- Update one website page or fix an issue
- Small design projects: business cards, stickers, flat cards, 1 blog post image, etc.
- Updating imagery or text (existing Adobe Illustrator files only)
- And more!
No worries! Simply begin by filling out my application and give me detailed information about what you'd like designed. I have an option on the length portion of the application where you can select "I have no clue." This will let me know you'd like some advice on how much time your item(s) might require.
You'll also find an area to book a quick call with me. On that call we'll further discuss the scope of the project and determine if we're a good fit.
From there we'll both be well educated!
There are a few benefits to this model, that you won't see with the traditional graphic design process:
1. Quick Turn Around: No more back and forth and back and forth. You'll receive professionally designed, digital or print-ready files by the end of the day.
2. Live Edits: You'll be intimately involved with the design process. If you're not happy with something, we can go another direction without having to redesign the whole thing from scratch, like the traditional proof/revision model.
3. Time Isn't Wasted: With a one-day deadline, you can rest easy know that time isn't being wasted. You'll see your designs come to life with our frequent check-in calls.
To book and reserve your preferred date and time, you'll need to sign my contract and pay a non-refundable retainer fee. This fee will be applied to your final amount due.
For 1-hour bookings, the retainer fee is $70. For 2+ hour bookings, the retainer fee is 50% of the total cost.
At the end of our day (once your paid time has expired), the remainder of your payment will be due before receiving your final files.
ALL BRANDING, COPY (TEXT), AND IMAGERY MUST BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN 72 HOURS BEFORE THE SCHEDULED PROJECT DATE. No exceptions unless otherwise agreed upon.
Not submitting the full content prior to the 72-hour mark will result in the day being rescheduled and a $300 holding fee to be assessed.
Sure can! If we get going and you decide you'd like more done or decide you need more time to review the designs, we can add additional hours for $50/hour.
In some cases, that may mean rolling over to another day.
Web design includes the actual design of the website, while the Designer for a Day work is strictly to UPDATE the website's text or imagery. Beyond required resizing of text boxes, images, etc... to make room for the updates, no design will occur.
If you're interested in re-designing your website, visit my contact page.
If you decide you prefer more time to review the designs, we can add additional hours for $50/hour or apply the Designer for a Day to a larger package.
Nonetheless, you'll get you taken care of!