batched graphic design service for creative entrepreneurs
So you can stop stressing over all those graphics you have to create and actually get ahead on your to-do list
Focus on the tasks that make you money
Get professional design and branding direction
Before booking, we'll hop on a quick call to outline the scope of the project and allot the proper amount of time to knock everything out!
Upload your branding items, project content, and imagery. This allows us to focus on designing when the clock starts!
We'll have pre-scheduled check-ins over the course of the day. You'll live edit, review, and approve your items before our time ends.
"Jessica's process is so refined and she does such an incredible job guiding her clients through it! I always felt like she really took the time to understand my concepts and ideas. The intensive definitely made the whole experience feel very customized to my business and personality."
"I had one strategy session and felt like it was a great jump start to our re-branding process. The questions that were asked were thoughtful and prompted me to look deeper into my business. The strategy session allowed me to share my thoughts, clarify them, and receive guidance."
starting at $625
- Simple website updates or fixing an specific issue
- Instagram landing page
- Small design projects: business cards, stickers, flat cards, blog post imagery, etc.
- Updating imagery or text in documents like opt-ins, freebies, or guides (existing Adobe and Canva files only)
6 - HOURS
starting at $1,000
- Approx. 5 website page updates
- Mobile website design
- One-page design: sales or landing pages
- Batch content graphics (blog, Pinterest, social media, etc)
- Opt-in Freebie, PDF ebook, client guide or similar items
12 - HOURS
starting at $1,600
- Approx. 5 - 10 website page updates: you're ready to overhaul your current site with updated imagery and copy
- Batched graphics for the coming month: if you have a wide variety of needs each month
- Mini-course, challenge, or mini-offering materials
- Basic digital resource library or digital guide: extras that aren't viewable on your main site
- Interactive PDF designs
18 - HOURS
starting at $2,500
- Course materials
- Multiple PDF type designs: think ebook, welcome guide, investment guide, etc...
- +Site or detailed resource library
No worries! Simply begin by filling out my contact form and make note of what you have in mind for our day. During our consultation call, we'll further discuss the scope of the project and determine what length would be realistic for your needs!
There are a few benefits to this model, that you won't see with the traditional graphic design process:
1. Quick Turn Around: No more back and forth and back and forth. You'll receive professionally designed, digital or print-ready files by the end of the day.
2. Live Edits: You'll be intimately involved with the design process. If you're not happy with something, we can go another direction without having to redesign the whole thing from scratch, like the traditional proof/revision model.
3. Time Isn't Wasted: With a one-day deadline, you can rest easy know that time isn't being wasted. You'll see your designs come to life with our frequent check-in calls.
To book and reserve your preferred date and time, you'll need to sign my contract and pay a non-refundable retainer fee. This fee will be applied to your final amount due.
For 1-hour bookings, the retainer fee is $70. For 2+ hour bookings, the retainer fee is 50% of the total cost.
At the end of our day (once your paid time has expired), the remainder of your payment will be due before receiving your final files.
ALL BRANDING, COPY (TEXT), AND IMAGERY MUST BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN 72 HOURS BEFORE THE SCHEDULED PROJECT DATE. No exceptions unless otherwise agreed upon.
Not submitting the full content prior to the 72-hour mark will result in the day being rescheduled and a $300 holding fee to be assessed.
Sure can! If we get going and you decide you'd like more done or decide you need more time to review the designs, we can add additional hours for $50/hour.
In some cases, that may mean rolling over to another day.
Web design includes the actual design of the website, while the Designer for a Day work is strictly to UPDATE the website's text or imagery. Beyond required resizing of text boxes, images, etc... to make room for the updates, no design will occur.
If you're interested in re-designing your website, visit my contact page.
If you decide you prefer more time to review the designs, we can add additional hours for $50/hour or apply the Designer for a Day to a larger package.
Nonetheless, you'll get you taken care of!